Wednesday 20 February 2019

A Mice Time To Celebrate.

Hello, I'm just popping in to share a card that I've made using the super cute My Favourite Things "A mice time to celebrate" stamp set, which was designed by the very talented Stacey Yacula. 

I featured the colours Grout Grey, Tickled Pink, Wild Wisteria and Steel Grey and I coloured the mice with matching Copic pens. The balloon shaker windows were made with the Heart Trio Shaker Window dies and co-ordinating pouches, which I backed with papers from the MFT Tiny Hearts Pastels paper pack. I used crochet thread to make the balloon strings and tied them to the mice paws with the help of a needle and a pokey tool so that I could thread them behind the bodies of the mice. I stamped the hats, gifts and the arm of the mouse on the right twice and layered them up with Pinflair glue gel for added dimension. The sentiments were heat embossed in white onto banners cut with the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strip dies and added to a plain banner using foam tape. 



I'm entering this card in My Favourite Things "the birthday project challenge" which this month requires the inclusion of one or more birthday presents. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY LOVED this card! thanks for sharing....love those little mice and your coloring choices were spot on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!