Friday 5 July 2019

Nautical Collage Cards.

I needed a birthday card for one of my Uncles this week. Years ago he used to go sailing, so I decided to use some Clear-2-Collage stamps from Butterfly Kisses to make a couple of nautical themed cards.




I used C6 size Kraft card blanks and layered them with some lovely patterned papers from Kaisercraft's Deep Sea collection. I inked up the large collage stamp with Versafine Clair Pinecone ink and stamped onto Kraft card, then coloured parts of the image with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils making sure to keep the colours neutral. The sentiments in my first card were both from the same stamp set and I cut them into small flag shapes using My Favourite Things Stitched Sentiments Strips dies.




For my second card I chose a different patterned paper and used one of the tiny sentiment tags which Kaisercraft had also supplied in the Deep Sea paper pad. A short length of string finished off the tag nicely, which I then added to the card with foam tape. I have added this to my card stash in case I need a masculine card in a hurry. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!