Friday 23 May 2014

Soft Watercolour Wash Background (with Stencils) - part 4


My final card in this series from lesson one in the watercolour for cardmakers online class is a bright one, done with The Crafters Workshop Mini Marakesh stencil and yellow and blue paints. These produced a lovely range of green colours when they mixed together on the wet paper.

Please click on the photo above for a clearer view.
 
I simply trimmed and mounted my square background panel onto a black 6" square card blank and added a couple of strips of blue and yellow card to ground my sentiment. I added a row of hand stitching to the edge of my card strips then added a black die cut sentiment from a Sizzix die. I think that this flat card will be ideal for posting but still has some interesting details.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!