Thursday 24 September 2015

Two Turtles

Hello there. Just popping in to share a couple of belated birthday cards that I made recently.

I used the cute Lawn Fawn year two anniversary stamp set and  the co-ordinating Lawn Cuts dies. I stamped the turtle, gift and party hat using Tuxedo Black Memento dye ink and then coloured the images using my Copic markers (YG63, YG67, YG91, YG95, YG11, YG23, R32, R35, R20, Y21, Y35 and Y38 for those that are interested). Then I cut everything out with the matching dies - they make it so easy!


My first card just uses a simple green mottled card background to stamp the sentiment onto, then the turtle and accessories were added with clear foam pads.


For my second card I found a piece of yellow card in my stash which had already been stamped with a fine script background. I finished it off with a length of yellow checked ribbon to match my background layer.


I'm really pleased with these simple cards as they were just what I needed in a hurry! Thanks for looking and please call back in a day or two, when I should be taking part in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Autumn Blog Hop. 

Lynn


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Lynn and what a great image for belated birthday greetings ..Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!