Wednesday 13 March 2019

Peacock Anniversary Card

Hello, today I have made an anniversary card featuring the My Favourite Things Playful Peacock stamp and die set.


I started with a 6" square pearlescent card blank and layered some pretty paper from the MFT Tiny Hearts Pastels paper pad. Then I die cut a panel using one of the MFT Stitched Tag-Corner Rectangle dynamics and stamped a sentiment from the MFT Together Forever stamp set. The two peacocks were stamped with MFT Tropical Teal dye ink and coloured with Copic markers. I used the co-ordinating dies to cut them both out and popped them onto the panel using some foam tape for dimension.  

These stamps were lovely to work with and I have lots of ideas for using the other images in the set too. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!