Thursday 26 July 2018

Watercolour word block - HOME

Hello and welcome back - this is my sixth post for today!

The card below was created for the Simply Watercolor Online card Class. I followed guest tutor Julie Ebersole's lesson video and then painted the word HOME in a block, using my Winsor & Newton Cotman watercolour paints. I added lots of individual bricks and mortar, a grey roof shape and painted some of the spaces a pale blue colour to represent windows. The sentiment and outlining of the large letters was done using sepia and black PITT artist pens by Faber Castell.



This was one of my favourite cards to paint as I loved all the details! I have one further post to follow with a similarly themed Christmas card. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!